|African Partners for Child Poverty – APPCO is a non-profit organization whose mission is to work in partnership with communities, civil society, and government to empower children and women to survive and thrive in ending poverty for healthy and sustainable well-being.
APPCO is currently soliciting competent service providers for pre-qualification to provide goods and services for the financial year Jan 2021 – Dec 2021 We, therefore, invite suitable providers to submit sealed applications for the supply of the following.
1. Supply of printers, printer consumables, and accessories
2. Supply of computers, computer consumables & accessories
3. Supply of communication equipment (audio and visual)
4. Supply of assorted office stationery
5. Supply of Motor vehicle, motorcycle repairs, and spare parts
6. Supply of office wear/uniforms and curtains
7. Supply of Office furniture and fittings
8. Supply of drinking water (ISO certified)
9. Supply and provision of promotional items, printing, and design
10. Provision of security services
11. Provision of courier services (local and international)
12. Provision of consultancy services
13. Provision of hotel & conference facilities
14. Provision of accommodation services (guest houses, hotel)
15. Provision of Garbage collection services
16. Provision of engraving services
17. Provision of health insurance services
18. Provision of Refreshments
19. Provision Internet services
20. Servicing and repair of I.T equipment (Laptops, Desktops, Scanners, Printers & Photocopiers)
|Applications can be delivered physically to APPCO head office during working hours or sent the this email firstname.lastname@example.org. Bidders are required to indicate the specific items they are bidding for on the bidding document. Shortlisting submission will be evaluated according to the APPCO procurement guidelines.
Interested eligible firms are invited to submit applications to the address below not later than 19 February 2021 by 2:00 pm. Only successful firms/bidders will be contacted in writing. The procurement committee, APPCO Naalya Housing Estate Plot 2439, Block 221 along Rainbow Rise, after TMR Hospital next to Data Care.