#HouseholdIncome | #ImproveNutrition | #VocationalSkills | #Agroforestry
Our programming on livelihood is geared toward achieving improved Food Security and Incomes for individual households and communities by
- equipping them with modern farming methods and skills;
- promoting access and use of improved and appropriate technologies; enhanced access to market information and Linkages;
- increasing household incomes,
- Improved nutrition of children,
- promotion of Agroforestry;
- business development and Management skills and promoting vocational skills among the youths.
Our Focus Areas
What we do
Food production and security, Market access
What we have done
873 households in Northern and Northeastern Uganda were boosted in improved agricultural and nutritional capacities due to APPCOs agricultural inputs support.
Training farmer groups in Lamwo and Gulu district with climate smart agricultural practises that help them conserve the environment but also maximize on the farm output.
Supporting Family livelihood Within refugee communities with agricultural inputs.